Tuesday, June 03, 2014
Top Tips to Decrease Your Breast Cancer Risk
by Dr. Mercola
Less than 10 percent of all breast cancer cases are thought to be related to genetic risk factors. The remainder—90 percent—appear to be triggered by environmental factors
According to recent research, you can reduce your risk of breast cancer by avoiding certain chemicals found in common, everyday products
An estimated 90 percent of Americans have flame-retardant chemicals in their bodies, and many studies have linked them to human health risks, including liver, kidney, testicular, and breast cancers
Previous studies have shown that all parabens have estrogenic activity in human breast cancer cells. In one study, 99 percent of cancerous tissue samples were found to contain parabens 16 cancer-causing chemical groups to avoid, and 22 other breast cancer prevention strategies are discussed. Read the complete story HERE >
“These days, politics seems to dictate that if one party says, ‘The sky is blue,’ the other party is obligated to reply, ‘No, it’s not, and ...
Have you ever returned home from a trip claiming you “need a vacation to get over your vacation?”. You wouldn’t be the only one! And th...
— things said or done; things left unsaid or undone. Paths that weren’t followed; opportunities missed due to fear or insecurity. The list i...
The cross-country road trip is as American as apple pie. Which is why it’s so ironic that the latest motorhome innovation comes from ov...